Get 3D visualization of any flat-print design.
Folding Genius 3D offers precision visualization of 3D folding and assembly for existing dieline design files. It’s great for showing off die-cut designs, including packaging, point-of-purchase or 3D tradeshow displays, or even greeting cards.
This Adobe Illustrator plug-in offers:
- 3D visualization functions
- 3D PDF and 2D JPG exports
- An easy-to-use interface
- Easily set material thickness
- Support for Mac and Windows
- Support for the latest AI versions
Folding Genius supports 3D visualization of dielines created in or easily imported from box design programs including:
- AlphaCorr’s Rules™ or SteelRules™
- Arden Software’s Impact
- Comnet’s Box Vellum
- Dimensional Impression’s Score! (formerly Ashlar Score!)
- Esko’s ArtiosCAD
It’s fast and easy
- Draw your dielines directly in Illustrator or import them from any of the box design programs above.
- Use Illustrator tools to add graphics to the structure on layers as desired.
- Open Folding Genius’ 3D preview window and click Fold to see the folded design appear in three dimensions.
- Rotate and zoom to examine it thoroughly.
- Save the image as a JPG or export your design as a 3D PDF.
Compatible with Adobe Illustrator versions:
- CC 2014
- CC 2015
Support for both Mac and Windows operating systems available on the same versions as supported by Adobe Illustrator.
Exports to file formats:
- 3D PDF
Folding Genius 3D AI Plug-in Subscription
All products require the one-time purchase of a Wibu CodeMeter USB stick (sold separately for US $100.00 + shipping and handling).